Pure Habotai Silk, 60 " long x 15" wide with hand rolled stiched hems. Hand painted and designed by Sue in Ladysmith, BC, Canada -- romantic blue roses painted in a loose watercolour style. The soft flowing scarf will bring you years of enjoyment. Easy to wash and care for.
SOLD! 207A Blue Roses Silk Scarf
How to care for silk scarves
- Wash by hand and gently in lukewarm cool water (30 degrees)
- Use a gentle soap or shampoo
- CAUTION – never use fabric softener and do not leave to soak in the water for a long time
- Do not wring - wrap in a towel and press gently
- Direct sunlight, could lead to color fading
- Iron when damp on the reverse side, using SILK temperature setting. Dry Iron only.
- For a firmer texture, a misting of starch while damp will add crispness to silk.
Any concerns about your purchase, please contact me for prompt resolution. Commissioned pieces are not returnable.