207 Blue Roses Silk Scarf
Pure Habotai Silk, 60 " long x 15" wide with hand rolled stiched hems. Hand painted and designed by Sue in Ladysmith, BC, Canada -- romantic blue roses painted in a loose watercolour style. The soft flowing scarf will bring you years of enjoyment. Easy to wash and care for.
PRODUCT INFO and Care:
How to care for silk scarves
- Wash by hand and gently in lukewarm cool water (30 degrees)
- Use a gentle soap or shampoo
- CAUTION – never use fabric softener and do not leave to soak in the water for a long time
- Do not wring - wrap in a towel and press gently
- Direct sunlight, could lead to color fading
- Iron when damp on the reverse side, using SILK temperature setting. Dry Iron only.
- For a firmer texture, a misting of starch while damp will add crispness to silk.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Any concerns about your purchase, please contact me for prompt resolution. Commissioned pieces are not returnable.