100% Habotai Silk, rolled edges. Hand painted with Jacquard dyes. One of a kind design. For the music lover in your life!
156 Jazzman 72" x 14"
Hi, I’m your new silk scarf, I’ll last for a very long time, if you take care of me like this:
When you wash me:
- wash me by hand and gently in lukewarm water (30 degrees)
- you can use a simple shampoo to wash me
- CAUTION – never use fabric softener and don’t leave me in water for a long time
- don’t wring me, just leave me to dry naturally (not on a hot radiator), or let the water soak into a towel
- don’t dry me in direct sunlight, my colours will fade
- don’t dry me in a drier, just stretch me on a towel and let dry
- you can iron me still wet or dry on the reverse side, using SILK temperature setting, you can use a cotton sheet to cover me if you want
- don’t sprinkle me when ironing, I would start showing stains
If you have any concerns with your purchase, please contact me immediately.