058 Webs , Silk Charmeuse Scarf 11"x60"
Ohhh... not just for spooky times, webs are so pretty and delicate! This scarf has been painted on heavy charmeuse silk... warm and oh so soft. 60" long x 11".
PRODUCT INFO and Care:
Hi, I’m your new silk scarf, I’ll last for a very long time, if you take care of me like this:
When you wash me:
- wash me by hand and gently in lukewarm water (30 degrees)
- you can use a simple shampoo to wash me
- CAUTION – never use fabric softener and don’t leave me in water for a long time
- don’t wring me, just leave me to dry naturally (not on a hot radiator), or let the water soak into a towel
- don’t dry me in direct sunlight, my colours will fade
- don’t dry me in a drier, just stretch me on a towel and let dry
- you can iron me still wet or dry on the reverse side, using SILK temperature setting, you can use a cotton sheet to cover me if you want
- don’t sprinkle me when ironing, I would start showing stains
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If you have any concerns with your purchase, contact me for prompt resolution.