Pure habotai silk with rolled hems. A soft and easy to wear Magenta square scarf with love birds influenced by native designs. Easy to care for and so much fun to wear.
017 Hearts Afire 36" x 34" Square Silk Scarf
How to care for silk scarves
Please enjoy your wearable art.
Your purchase will last for a very long time, if you take care like this:
- Wash by hand and gently in lukewarm cool water (30 degrees)
- Use a gentle soap or shampoo
- CAUTION – never use fabric softener and do not leave to soak in the water for a long time
- Do not wring - wrap in a towel and press gently
- Direct sunlight, could lead to color fading
- Iron when damp on the reverse side, using SILK temperature setting. Dry Iron only.
- For a firmer texture, a misting of starch while damp will add crispness to silk.
Any concerns with your purchase, please call me immediately. Commissioned work is not refundable.